BOOKINGS, PAYMENT OPTIONS & T’s and C’s
Following your Free initial consultation with Graham the session fees will be clarified and and appointment agreed for your hypnotherapy session/s as follows:
- Single hypnotherapy session (between 1.30 – 2.00 hours) @ £75.00.
- Smoking Cessation hypnotherapy (One 2 hour session) including EFT/NLP @ £150.00
Coaching with Hypnosis Programmes:
- Weight Control / Body Shape Programme (4 sessions) costs £295.00
- Law of Attraction Hypnosis & Coaching Programme (4 sessions) @ £295.00
- Mindfulness Stress & Anxiety Reduction with Hypnosis (4 sessions) @ £295.00
- Personal Development Coaching with hypnosis (4 sessions) @ £295.00
- Success in Career, Business, Relationships with hypnosis (4 sessions) @ £295.00
Please ensure that you have a confirmed therapy session/s appointment before payment. By making payment you are confirming that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, which are shown below (please scroll down).
If you prefer to pay by Paypal or Credit/Debit card using your credit or debit card please click on the payment button below.
Alternatively you can pay in cash when you attend your therapy session. Please note that unfortunately cheques cannot be accepted.
Click the Buy Now button below and enter the agreed amount. To pay by credit or debit card just click the option bottom, once you are in the PayPal payment page.
Terms & Conditions
The initial consultation is free of charge. However, any subsequent agreed hypnotherapy session appointments booked with Graham Stuart of Mind Body Hypnosis will be based on the following conditions: Each single session length will be at my discretion, depending on the situation and the issue being dealt with. Although dramatic results can sometimes be achieved in one session, most conditions usually require a series of hypnotherapy sessions (apart Smoking Cessation, which is one session) to get the best lasting results. Typically this will range from 2-4 sessions but it is important to remember that each person is different. results may vary from person to person depending on individual circumstances.
The initial sessions will be agreed with the client in advance (following the Free initial consultation) and can be adjusted throughout the process as appropriate.
Should the client choose to stop a course of hypnotherapy where an pre-agreed number of sessions are required i.e. weight loss programme, fertility programme etc, that have been paid for in advance, no refunds shall be given should the client not continue to attend the sessions.
If sessions are booked in advance and not attended for any reason their will be a £25.00 charge for each missed appointment. This is because the allotted time has been reserved for your specific session and this time cannot be recovered.
Code of Conduct and Ethics
We treat all of our clients with respect and operate in an ethical manner. In return we expect the same level of respect and these terms and conditions are set iut to avoid any misunderstandings and for the mutual benefit of both parties.
If the client decides to go ahead with hypnotherapy sessions following the FREE initial consultation the client will be given a Hypnotherapy Sessions Fee Agreement & Client Contract to sign.
Graham Stuart – Mind Body Hypnosis adheres to The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) robust assessment and validation criteria for Practitioners, together with a comprehensive Code of Ethics, which are essential components of the constant drive for public safety assurance and accountability.
Arriving Late for Your Appointment
Please arrive promptly at your agreed appointment time. This time has been reserved for you specifically and this time of course cannot be recovered. If you are running late, please let me know as soon as possible either by phoning or by sending me a text message. I will do my best to make a full session available, however as the ability to do this will depend upon other bookings subsequent to your appointment, this cannot be guaranteed.
Hypnotherapy CDs & MP3 Files
Hypnotherapy CDs and/or MP3 files should not be listened to whilst driving, operating machinery or undertaking any other activity where concentration is required. Any CD or MP3 file provided is for your personal use and must not be lent, copied or sold under any circumstances. Any products purchased through our website shop are supplied through our affiliate partners and there terms and conditions will apply. For this reason we do not take responsibility or accept any liability for any third part purchases you may make.
Reasonable Standards of Behaviour
During the course of any therapy sessions, we both agree to treat each other with mutual respect and to act in a reasonable, responsible manner. You agree not to attend sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications which have been prescribed by your doctor. If you do arrive at a sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behaviour, the therapist is at liberty to cancel the session, retain the payment and refuse to see you for any further therapy sessions.
Bringing Someone with you to the Appointment
Apart from when group sessions or couples have booked an appointment there may be occasions when an individual client wishes to bring someone with them to the appointment. this is perfectly permissible, providing you have agreed this with Graham in advance. However, in certain circumstances it may not be appropriate for that person to sit in on the actual therapy session. This should also be agreed in advance.
Contact between Sessions
Any contact between sessions will be by telephone or email during office hours only (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm) unless agreed otherwise by special arrangement.
Other Medical or Psychological Treatment
If you are receiving care or treatment from any medical, healthcare or therapy practitioner e.g. GP, Psychologist or Counsellor, you must obtain a permission/referral letter in advance and bring it with you, before any hypnotherapy sessions can commence.
All hypnotherapy sessions and telephone conversations, will be conducted in confidence and may be recorded. Prior to any recording, your agreement will be sought. All recordings, conversations and notes will remain confidential, except in the following circumstances:
1. Where you give your written consent for confidentiality to be broken.
2. Where the therapist is compelled to do so by a court of law.
3. Where the information is of a nature that confidentiality cannot be maintained, for example:
■ the possibility of harm to yourself or others exists
■ in cases of fraud or crime
■ when minors (under 18 years old) are involved
4. During supervision: Where details of case histories are discussed, your identity will not be disclosed, except in the circumstances described above.
5. Where a referring GP or other healthcare professional requires a report. A copy of the report will be available on request.
In line with The General Hypnotherapy Standard’s Council policy and guidelines, I receive regular supervision of my work as a Hypnotherapist, in order to maintain standards and promote best practice. In certain cercumstances, supervision sessions may involve discussing client case histories and/or details of sessions. Where this applies, your identity will not be disclosed and your confidentiality will be maintained at all times, except in the circumstances described in the confidentiality paragraph in this contract.
The Therapy Outcome
All hypnotherepy is a 50/50 collaboration and commitment between client and therapist and is dependent upon the client’s response. The session fees are payment for the therapist’s time, to work on the issues presented by you, in no way implies or guarantees the resolution of your presenting issue(s). However, every effort will be made to use my best efforts and skills to work towards your therapeutic goal(s).
To maximise the likelihood of a successful outcome, you agree to make reasonable use of therapeutic suggestions between sessions, which may include listening to CDs and/or MP3 files and carrying out agreed actions or tasks as appropriate.
By signing the Client Contract, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Client Contract. You also agree with the statements below:
1. I confirm that I have discussed and agreed with Graham Stuart of Mind Body Hypnosis, the scope of the therapies that can be provides and give my full consent to receiving therapy sessions.
2. I understand that results may vary from person to person and the agreement by Graham Stuart to work on the issues or problems presented by me, using whatever therapeutic model or models are appropriate to my situation, in no way implies or guarantees the resolution of any presenting issues or problems.
3. I understand that hypnotherapy, any other therapy or information provided by Graham Stuart either in person or via telephone, email or internet is not a replacement or substitute for medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment. If I have any doubts or concerns about my health, I will seek advice from an appropriate qualified healthcare professional.
4. I declare that, if advised by Graham Stuart prior to any therapy session, to seek medical approval, I will consult with my GP and/or hospital consultant and gain the appropriate written approval for Graham Stuart prior to the next therapy session.
5.I have been advised that I am free to terminate any or all sessions at any time and fully understand the cancellation policy. I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability.
6. I have accurately and truthfully answered any questions and provided background information during the initial consultation session and will continue to do so during any subsequent therapy sessions.